Herborner Metallveredelung was originally founded as a "galvanic workshop for subcontracts" by Willi Deusing in 1957. At the time, HMV's premises amounted to 16 m² in the basement of a residential house. But it soon outgrew the space, and in 1962 the first new building was erected. The hall that is now the central manufacturing hall was added in 1976, and two additional manufacturing halls were built in 1987 and 1990.
Today HMV has a staff of around 100 and is a modern service company. Not only does it provide a wide range of galvanic processes, it also has a state-of-the art powder coating facility with ample room for downstream assembly and packaging operations.
From anti-corrosion surfaces to innovative processes in minimised variations - learn more about our wide range of products